The Hemaraj strategy is to create long-term shareholder value in a controlled way achieved through focused appropriate strategic, business, financial and governance disciplines. This long-term value can be realized by demonstrating and communicating respect for our customers, employees, and stakeholders while behaving in a manner that is communally, ethically, and environmentally responsible.
• Developing industrial estate, utility, power, and property solutions that have predictable growing revenue and superior profit opportunities in order to optimize shareholder value.
• Leveraging complementary management expertise, infrastructure, customer relationship and environmental competence to expand opportunities in industrial estates, utilities, power, and property.
• Committing to develop the friendly community, society and environment under the sustainability concept.
• Utilizing sound company financial resources selectively for competing investment opportunities.
|1. Industrial Estates|
|- 6 Locations, 5,900 hectares
- 555 Distinct Customers, 832 Total Land or Factory Contracts
- Industrial Estates Management
|- Small Power Producer (SPP), Independent Power Producer (IPP), Renewable Hydro and Wind Power|
|- Ready Built Factories for Rent
- Hemaraj Logistics Parks for Rent
- Selective Property
|- Condominium for Sale
- Office for Rent
- Integrated Property Development